HI! Just hopped over from Debbie's blog (Alaska). I remember your husband always coming in Piggly Wiggly when I was a checker there while in School at Snead. Don't remember if he was mayor then or not, was in the early 90s. Didn't he have a deli or something?
Perhaps you know my aunt Amelia who teaches special ed, I believe, in the Boaz school system!
I am married to Tim (the Mayor of our fair city)and we have one son Zeb (age 14)We have two cats, Belle and Simeone. I am a teacher at BHS and love it! I teach elementary Sunday School & help out with the youth and children at St. Paul UMC. I am just learning about "blogging". I think it will be a fun adventure. Only time will tell!
HI! Just hopped over from Debbie's blog (Alaska). I remember your husband always coming in Piggly Wiggly when I was a checker there while in School at Snead. Don't remember if he was mayor then or not, was in the early 90s. Didn't he have a deli or something?
ReplyDeletePerhaps you know my aunt Amelia who teaches special ed, I believe, in the Boaz school system!
Pretty blog! Pretty graphics!
Will visit again!
Thanks for the comments. Yes, I do know Amelia. She is at the Middle School. Please check in again.
ReplyDelete