Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random Thoughts

Zeb on the Court

Wow - I have not posted in almost a week and a half. A lot has gone on in our lives, yet very little. We have spent time at the rec center gym watching Zeb play basketball and going back and forth to practice. We've spent time at church, work, home, been to Huntsville a few times (I love TJ Maxx, thanks Tim Mc and Sis!). Anyway, life at the Walker house is rather quiet right now and we are enjoying a very quiet weekend at home with very few plans! January brought clean-up from Christmas and basketball and NO SNOW! :( February brings my birthday, Valentine's day and hopefully a snow day! And of course more basketball! Zeb's season finishes up mid-February and we hope the Boaz Pirates get to continue playing through the end of the month!

I guess I have rambled enough! I am going to watch the weather and see what our changes of a snow day next week are! Oh yeah, we get a long weekend in February too!

1 comment:

  1. it seems like me and blake are always on the go too!!! we never slow down.

    ReplyDelete