My friend and fellow teacher is having her 3rd brain surgery today. Please be in prayer for her, her family and her doctors. I will post later on her condition after surgery. Thanks, Michelle
ITS ABOUT 2:23PM AND I TALK TO ERIN. ERIN SAID THAT HER SURGURY WAS AT 12:00PM TODAY BUT NOW ITS 2:23PM AND SHE IS STILL IN PRE-OP. THEY DONT KNOW WAHT IS TAKING SO LONG!!!
I am married to Tim (the Mayor of our fair city)and we have one son Zeb (age 14)We have two cats, Belle and Simeone. I am a teacher at BHS and love it! I teach elementary Sunday School & help out with the youth and children at St. Paul UMC. I am just learning about "blogging". I think it will be a fun adventure. Only time will tell!
ITS ABOUT 2:23PM AND I TALK TO ERIN. ERIN SAID THAT HER SURGURY WAS AT 12:00PM TODAY BUT NOW ITS 2:23PM AND SHE IS STILL IN PRE-OP. THEY DONT KNOW WAHT IS TAKING SO LONG!!!
ReplyDelete